Glytone Exfoliating Body Wash-Review

If you are a regular reader of my blog and tweets you know that I have gotten serious about my health.I have started working out a lot more and eating very clean. So, I have ran into some issues with breakouts on my body due to lots more sweat and the fit of some of my cheaper workout gear.  I was having issues around the straps of my sports bra's, and athletic tops around my shoulders also. 

So, when I saw this item in the BeautyFix kit as an option for me to pick, I chose it. It is the time of year when you want to show a little more shoulder,and get a little sun.There is nothing better than just fresh,clear skin and I was hoping that was what this product would do for me.

The website states that this item is also good for Keratosis Pilaris and HyperKeratosis. So if that is something you suffer from maybe you should give this a try. It is also a Medical Grade, so you can expect a better result than perhaps most drugstore products.

Did it work for me,did it give the results I was hoping for? YES! 

Not only did the break outs that started happening after a good workout go away, they haven't came back. I use this only on my shoulders where the breakouts were an issue and it has kept them away. I also have noticed that my skin is softer and just feels better. This would be amazing to use before a fake tanner when you need to exfoliate really well too. I am in love with this body wash and instead of buying a bunch of drugstore products that don't work, just start with this instead heh.

To find out more about this product go to Dermstore.Com
if you want to try out Beautyfix.com head on over to that website.

I did receive this product in my Beautyfix.com package and Dermstore.com for consideration and as always this is my honest opinion.

0 comments:

Post a Comment